£20,000 - £22,000
9 days ago
Seeking a trainee Operative or Technician to help assemble small, precision fabrications. The assemblies are predominantly mechanical fabrications with electrical wiring aspects within the units. We are fairly open minded but basic wiring skills / reading a circuit diagram would be required. An eye for detail and a passion for assembling / building intricate components would also be useful. Would suit someone that has recently completed a Manufacturing / Mechanical (or similar) apprenticeship or course.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 + a generous and easily achieved Bonus. Plenty of overtime available. Pension – 6% contribution. Core dayshift position, no nights or evenings required.
The job will involve:
- Intricate Mechanical / Cabinet assembly.
- Wiring and testing of units. Reading Wiring / circuit diagrams accordingly.
- Copper brazing and silver soldering of refrigeration components. This can be trained so it’s not essential that you have these skills.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing team.
- Chance to develop further within the future. Diversity within the role. Training offered.
- Excellent Package – Up to. Pension – 6% contribution.
This job will suit:
- An Assembly Engineer or Technician with wiring experience.
- You may have recently completed a Manufacturing or Mechanical (or similar) apprenticeship / course.
- Adaptable, diligent character due to the diversity of working within a smaller team.
- Enjoys working with intricate products, have a good eye for detail and enjoy tinkering in general.
- Brazing and refrigerant handling skills would be an advantage but not essential.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford