£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Fast-growing SME involved with valves, pumps, steam raising plant, pressure and flow instrumentation. You will carry out routine maintenance, servicing and breakdown repairs at customer sites.
You need to have a multi-skilled Maintenance engineer / service engineer background with knowledge and experience of valves, pumps, pipework, PID, boilers or steam raising plant.
Service Engineer jobs requirements:
- Experienced Service / Maintenance engineer with exposure to valves, pumps, steam raising plant, pressure and flow instrumentation
- Experience of high pressure control valves, pneumatic control valves along with experience of working in the following sectors – food and drink, pharmaceutical, energy and process industries would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Seeking Service Engineer jobs
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Field Based Role
- The business is flexible, friendly and passionate about delivering engineering solutions to the customer
- Recently moved to a brand new facility
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
To apply, please contact Dawn Conway