Burton upon Trent
£40,000 to £55,000
almost 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager, DE14, Staffordshire
Senior Project Manager, Civils/Building. Blue Chip Food, Drink & Life Science customers. Innovative and diverse projects. CDM.
c£50,000 basic plus car allowance and bonus system. Prestigious client base. Vast growth potential.
This job will suit:
- Established Project Manager within civils/building/construction, with exposure to Food, Drink, Brewing or Life Sciences.
- Delivered FMCG projects under CDM Regulations.
- Contract knowledge – NEC, FIDIC, JCT
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Open plan office with flexitime
- Working within enthusiastic multi-disciplinary teams
- Regular client liaison
The job will involve:
- Managing all aspects of building projects from start to finish
- Managing your project team
- Delivering reports, cost tracking, project milestones, project register
- Implement Quality and Safety management systems
This job is commutable from Derby, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Birmingham, Tamworth, Ashby, Leicester, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: VF / 190626-101433-EP