£50,000 to £55,000
6 days ago
Senior Project Manager
- Opportunity for a Technical / Engineering minded Project Manager with experience working on high value / complex projects.
- Varied position and work with market leading businesses.
- Hybrid home / office working, and great wider benefits.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager who has ideally had experience of working within either the engineering, aerospace, rail or manufacturing sectors. Some training can be provided for the right individual. A flexible, team playing attitude is what is important to this business. Work with a diverse customer based that has a global reach. Well established engineering group who are undergoing growth.
Salary & Package: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum depending on experience. Holidays taken in hours that rises with service– higher degree of flexibility. Hybrid working scheme across the office and home. Up to 7% employer pension. Life Assurance. Wider discounts and potential cash awards based on achievements.
This Senior Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager from an engineering / technical based background. Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Power Gen markets would be an advantage.
- An engineering background would be ideal, but not essential.
- Flexible in approach and a strong communicator. Organised in nature and process driven. Someone who values customer service highly.
The Senior Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established engineering group with a friendly, hard working culture.
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects throughout a diverse customer base.
- Excellent benefits and modern facility to work in. Flexibility and an early Friday finish.
The Senior Project Manager job will involve:
- Manage customer accounts to ensure projects are delivered to standard and timescales agreed.
- Responsible for the project planning stage until the completion of all contractual delivery obligations on engineering projects.
- Coordinate activities with the wider team and ensure all documentation is correct relating to projects.
- Communicate with several contacts and departments to achieve goals.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.