Salary TBC approx. Guide
about 1 year ago
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Exciting Senior Embedded Software Engineer jobs role (Notts / Nottingham)
- Newly created Senior Software jobs role due to growth & investment.
- C++ embedded software and firmware
- Software development : embedded software development
Are you an experienced embedded software engineer with development experience in real time electro-mechanical systems looking to join an organisation that is a global leader? Do you have strong C++ experience and want an Embedded Software Engineer jobs role that can offer progression and stability in the Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Nottinghamshire region?
In this Senior Embedded Software Engineer jobs role you’ll be responsible for first class firmware development across diverse pieces of high speed electro-mechanical equipment. You will have a nice mix of activity between new product development, feature enhancements and product maintenance. You’ll have an opportunity to play a lead role in defining the architecture and solution for new products as well as building on your skills through involvement on a diverse range of projects
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer or Firmware engineer who has strong C++ experience
- If you are ambitious and want to also develop your business and leadership skills there is the opportunity to mentor / manage a team of embedded software engineers
- This job sits in a department where the purposes is developing firmware/embedded software for a global company
- The embedded software might be to make motors spin all the way up to data management and user interface
- We ideally want someone who is NOT just a techy – someone who can mentor, lead and direct efforts.
- They have some big new products and projects coming up and part of the role will be to communicate with other software engineers globally, making sure that the common code suits the Nottingham objectives
- C++ minimum entry for firmware. Design work in C++ is more advanced – this is the level we need. Making sure the wider team are working to the right practices.
- The manager is looking for someone with good test driven development (including peer review processes etc)
- Technically oriented from low level (Sensors, Motors, etc) to embedded UI.
- Good skill in OOD (design patterns).
- Experience programming in Modern C++.
- Seeking Software Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer or Firmware engineer jobs in Nottingham region (Leicester, Derby, Nottinghamshire, Newark, Mansfield, Sleaford, Grantham – or are able to relocate)
To apply please contact Joe Parker via emial at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”