£45,000 to £55,000
about 1 year ago
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Automotive Cybersecurity Engineer.
- Join a unique and growing team working on the most advanced automotive cybersecurity R&D projects – electromobility, connected and autonomous vehicles.
- A fantastic career development opportunity, a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- Role would suit a Cybersecurity / Systems / Functional Safety / Product Engineer working within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment.
- £45K - £55K salary commensurate with experience, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays, remote working available on an-ongoing basis.
Are you a Cybersecurity Engineer working within the automotive / vehicle engineering sector? Do you want to be an integral part of a unique growing team that develop and deliver the most advanced cybersecurity research, test and engineering services for new vehicle technologies such as connected and autonomous vehicles?
This Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs role will involve:
- Supporting vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
- Delivery of cybersecurity engineering services with an emphasis on a risk driven approach.
- Research and development of new cybersecurity services and products.
- Supporting the wider multi-disciplinary team of experts in development and delivering integrated vehicle resilience services.
This Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Cybersecurity Engineer working within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment. The role would also suit a Systems Engineer or Functional Safety Engineer or Product Engineer working within a role that contains cybersecurity responsibilities and you wish to specialise in this growing area.
- Your specific automotive cybersecurity experience should include some of the following; threat analysis and risk assessment; development of cybersecurity concepts and requirements; SAE J3061 knowledge; security engineering.
- You will be at least degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a world class engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Fantastic career development opportunity, a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£45K - £55K), PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible and remote working on an on-going basis.
This Senior Cybersecurity Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.