Salary TBC approx. Guide only
6 months ago
Scientific Account Manager
- Exciting Scientific Account Manager jobs role Home Counties / South East / Cambridgeshire
- Do you have a scientific background and excellent communication skills?
- Very good job security : part of PLC / FTSE listed company which has grown 108% in the past 2 years
- Consulting with customers in laboratory, scientific, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Manufacturing, Research and Education and also F1.
Are you seeking scientific sales jobs, scientific account manager jobs or scientific graduate jobs? Are you seeking to work for a business which has doubled in size and provides technical complex solutions to scientific sectors?
Scientific Account Manager further data from kick off meeting with the Sales Director
- On offer is the chance to join a dynamic, growing company who have doubled in size in the last 3 years.
- Business has a very diverse but niche range of products, and are regarded as one of the leading suppliers and manufacturers of clean room equipment and solutions
- They supply into some of the most technologically-advanced sectors in the UK including the F1 and Motorsport industries, as well as Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Manufacturing, Research and Education.
- Reporting to our Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be working remotely, handling leads generated by the marketing team. Managing your own diary, you will be required to travel throughout the Home Counties visiting existing and potential Customers to promote, sell and secure orders, playing a key role in our vibrant, forward-thinking team.
Your background to be suitable for this Scientific Account Manager jobs role
- Ideally a scientific background
- Excellent communication skills
- We are happy to train but you will be confident and customer focused.
- Potentially a technical sales person who is selling laboratory consumables who wants a more complex, consultative sales process (so more capital equipment and technology focused)
- It is essential that the successful candidate has extremely high standards of personal presentation, is dependable and trustworthy, and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
This Scientific Account Manager jobs role is work from home covering the Home Counties, South East and Cambridgeshire region (including Kent, Colchester, Essex, Cambridge, South east)
To apply please contact Edward Smith