Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
2 months ago
Sales Trainee jobs role. An exciting opportunity working with a national housing business for a variety of key customers. This opportunity will see you join a highly successful business with a full order book for the next 15 years, giving you fantastic job security! This business have made NO REDUNDANCIES during the current pandemic.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive starting base salary + fantastic wider benefits.
This Sales Trainee job will suit:
- Someone with commercial / customer facing experience. You could be working in a customer service / sales role, but looking for a good growth opportunity
- You will need to have good communication skills and not afraid to speak with customers, you will be communicating professionally, over the phone by email and occasionally face to face.
- Above all else have a can do attitude and the willingness to learn & develop!
- You must be local to Coalville and be able to commute to and from the office.
The Sales Trainee job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Head offices in Coalville in a luxury office complex.
- Due to the nature and reputation of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting, and stimulating.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and a driven career path.
- Salary Guideline: Competitive Basic + Wider benefits
The Sales Trainee job will involve:
- Office based role working alongside the sales & commercial team, learning how to deal with a B2B customer base.
- Dealing with customers by phone, email and on occasion face to face, offering support, identifying & qualifying sales leads for account managers.
- A structured training and development plan to bring you up to speed and give you an excellent commercial grounding – learn about purchase orders, invoicing, proposals and sales administration.
This Sales Trainee job is commutable from Coalville, Hathern, Castle Donington, Long Whatton, Kegworth, East Leake, Diesworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”