£25,000 to £35,000 + Car + Wider company benefits
8 months ago
Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Customer support, Commercial Engineer, a technically minded individual who is accustomed to dealing with a customer. Role would suit an engineer who is looking to step into a sales role or a sales professional with a technical / engineering interest. Purpose of the role is to take a methodical approach to generate new business planning customer visits and spotting opportunities in the market.
£25,000 - £35,000 + Car + Wider company benefits
This job will suit:
- A Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Support professional working within a technical environment.
- Ideally someone with a bit of sales experience, this may be in an external role or it could be working within a sales office type environment – as long as you have had some sort of customer interaction then that is fine.
- A good engineering appreciation (Ideally mechanical) – we are not looking for an out and out engineer here but definitely somebody who understands the basic principles and the application of a technical solution. Anyone who has worked in an engineering environment, worked in a technical role or has technical qualifications will be ideal. Knowledge or experience of the Aerospace sector highly desirable.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national business with excellent training and development opportunities.
- Company is investing heavily across the business on new systems & processes.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have a good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business.
- They take real pride in their facility everything is immaculate and is a very pleasant environment to work.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
The job will involve:
- Generate new business opportunities and building relationships with the target customer base.
- This is by no means a hard sales approach; it is more about being methodical and taking time to plan so that you are approaching the right types of customer.
- Visiting customers face to face – Full UK Driving license required.
- Working with the Technical Sales Manager to help develop and implement new business strategy.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coaville, Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Hinckley, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd