£40,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
This is a Sales Account Manager job vacancy, B2B, in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Ideally suited to a proactive, customer facing person with previous jobs in engineering or manufacturing businesses. The vacancy is with a well-established business, with a good reputation. Sales opportunities exist with cross-selling to recent customers, awakening dormant customers, responding to enquiries, networking, and proactively identifying new opportunities. There will be a small team to manage. The role is office based in the Midlands with 40-50% travel mainly.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + car + benefits
This job will suit:
- Most sales enquiries are repeat customers, cross-selling opportunities, rekindling dormant accounts or inbound enquiries. So whilst sales experience is important, it is more a case of being an organised, outgoing, proactive person
- The person needs to understand and manage a sales-pipeline
- Background in the engineering and manufacturing sector, and able to have initial discussion before involving engineering colleagues.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company operates at local, regional and national level providing bespoke training packages to manufacturing and engineering companies within UK
- This is a multi-site, successful and highly respected business
The job will involve:
- Work with colleagues to identify the specific training modules needed by the customer, and create the proposed learning package
- There is a small team to manage
- Be the eyes-and-ears of the company to identify the “future needs” of industry and feed this back to the Operations team
This centrally located job is commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Leicester, Leamington and surrounding areas in the Midlands region.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd