9 days ago
- Customer facing role, visiting customer site suited to someone with commercial/sales experience.
- Hasn’t got to be an ‘Engineer’ – selling a manufactured product to OEMs (Material handling, quarry equipment, process industry or similar)
- Globally recognised brand – Known in the industry for the reliability of their product and high quality customer service.
This job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field Sales professional looking to work with an engineered product.
- Experience going to customer site, providing a solution & consultative sales approach.
- Any experience dealing with machinery, quarry, food and process industry, materials handling selling into an OEM customer base.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Globally recognised brand – one of the market leaders
- You will NOT have any headaches here in terms of product reliability or levels of service. The business has really good accolades from its customers for reliability, responsiveness, levels of service – you can really get behind both the product (which is best in class) as well as the company
- This is NOT a role / business where there are lots of KPIs, targets etc. We want someone with passion and drive but your role will be autonomous and you will be able to get on with doing what you enjoy – delivering to the customer.
This job is commutable from Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Newark on Trent, Sleaford, Lincoln, Bingham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stamford, Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.