3 months ago
Sales Engineer, WR1, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Technical Sales Manager
- Solution based Sales
- Midland and south, M 4 corridor
- Home based
Have you worked in a technical sales role and are looking for that next step or new challenge? Suited to a Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Field sales professional accustomed to a solution based / project based sales approach. A role which is home based. Flexible living location from Nottingham to Bristol. Would this suit your background and skill set? Apply today…
This job will suit:
- A sales / commercial professional, you could of worked in a Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field Sales, Area Sales type of position.
- Exposure to engineering in a B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding medium sized business.
- Accustomed to travel, you will need a full UK driving license.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating.
- Training & development is a core value of the business, you can expect to be well trained.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve.
- Excellent starting salary + Comp car + Bonus.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with engineering clients within the industrial, manufacturing and automation type sectors.
- Building relationships and maximizing existing customer accounts as well as spotting new opportunities.
- As this role is territory based it will be a case of working from home. Full and ongoing support is provided by the management team including regular meetings and visits.
This job will be remotely based and is commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Birmingham, Swindon, Leicester, .
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.