£20,000 - £25,000
12 days ago
Sales Coordinator German Speaking
- Export Coordinator, Customer Service, Sales Coordinator, dealing with German speaking customer accounts.
- You MUST have Fluent German language skills – Mother tongue / Native / Bi Lingual / Multi Lingual.
- Working for an International business, German owned with a UK operation in Leicestershire.
- £25,000 Salary + 25 Days Holiday & Banks + Pension scheme.
Exciting German speaking role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use German language skills. If you are a Fluent German speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Native) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and live in the Leicestershire area this will be ideal for you.
This German Speaking Sales Coordinator job will suit:
- A multilingual, bilingual professional, you must be a fluent / native German speaker.
- Commercially astute – experience in a role dealing with customers, Account management, sales coordinator, customer service or similar.
- Any exposure to Engineering, Manufacturing or technical industries would be advantageous but not a necessity, working in a B2B environment ideally.
The German Speaking Sales Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- They are really passionate about innovation, stability and loyalty.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company – a small business operation in the UK who are friendly and conscientious in nature.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- NOT based in a city / town centre, very easy to commute to, free on-site parking.
- Excellent starting salary, 5% Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This job is commutable from Ashby, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Hinckley, Tamworth, Derby or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.