£23,000 - £25,000
about 1 month ago
- B2B, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator or commercial professional.
- Ideally experience working within the engineering, manufacturing or industrial sectors.
- Excellent communication skills and accustomed to working in a face paced, sales office environment.
This Sales Coordinator job will suit:
- This role will suit someone with experience in a professional sales office role, sales coordinator, sales administrator, account manager, customer service or similar.
- You will be working with customers who are based within the industrial engineering sector, any knowledge of the engineering & manufacturing sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Someone with excellent communication skills and an eagerness and positive attitude to better themselves and make a positive impact within an SME business.
The Sales Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business who have had success during a difficult period worldwide.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with a wide range of technical and engineering businesses, so you will be involved with some really interesting projects).
- A business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits – up to £25,000 starting salary + Bonus.
The Sales Coordinator job will involve:
- Dealing with engineering customer enquiries, processing sales orders, pricing, quotations, invoicing and other general administration.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager / Sales Director to ensure that the business provides a 1st class customer experience.
- Using a CRM / MRP system to monitor and track customer orders & progress.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Desford, Ashby De La Zouch, Markfield, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas in Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”