24 days ago
- Head of Sales, Senior Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Controller opportunity for a business within the FMCG sector (food, baked goods, drinks ; we are flexible on category / categories, dealing with large retailers like M&S, Waitrose etc).
- As Sales Controller you will be focused on Sales leadership, managing and coaching a team, developing and implementing strategy.
- This is NOT focused on new business generation or developing a new market, it focusses on growing existing customer accounts with major retailers in the UK.
- Working for an SME business you will be well rewarded but also have lots flexibility (including work from home) and an autonomous role in which you will be able to put your own stamp and make your own.
This Sales Controller job will suit:
- Head of Sales, Senior Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Controller or similar, accustomed to working in a Sales leadership roles within FMCG (food, drinks, baked goods, bakery items etc).
- Strong leadership skills with experience of leading and coaching a team of sales professionals.
- Good commercial awareness, ideally P&L responsibility & knowledge.
- Working within the Food / FMCG industry, someone that can build strong relations with high level customers at the major UK Retailers & manage National Account Managers / NAMs
The Sales Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME business with a fantastic reputation in the Food industry and great relationship with the premium retailers in the UK.
- Excellent company culture, values that include customer first, honesty, fun and passion, it is an extremely nice environment to work within.
- A lot of autonomy and flexibility in the role, this person will be based from home with travel across the UK.
The Sales Controller job will involve:
- Leading a team of sales professionals / national account managers – coaching and development.
- P&L responsibility, strategic planning, sales forecasting, budget management.
- Managing key customer accounts at premium UK based retailers, dealing with high level clients.
- Developing and delivering the company sales strategy, in order to achieve business growth plans.
This job is autonomous so you could be based in the following locations, Oxford, Swindon, Luton, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Reading, Luton, Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.