Commensurate with Experience
9 months ago
Robotics Systems and Software Engineer, Coventry
- System Engineer jobs, Software Engineer jobs, Robotics Engineer jobs.
- Systems Engineer, Software Engineer role to create advanced robot prototypes and products.
- Internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role would suit a Systems Engineer or Software Engineer with a systems design, implementation and testing background.
- Excellent pension contribution. 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Systems Engineer jobs role, Software Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
Are you seeking Software Engineer jobs or Systems Engineer jobs in Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth sort of regions (Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Northamptonshire).
This Systems and Software Engineer job will involve:
- A Systems Engineer or Software Engineer
- Developing and deliver robotic products and services for off-highway autonomous vehicle technologies.
- Gathering system requirements and user stories via stakeholders.
- Defining system and component architectures and interfaces.
- Writing system test plans and assist in validation testing.
- Feedback verification and validation results into the system design.
- Interface between software and hardware engineers to support the system design.
- C++ software development.
This Systems and Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Systems Engineer or Software Engineer with experience of systems engineering processes from requirements capture through to design validation.
- Software architecture experience.
- You will have strong C++ experience.
- Exposure to the full development lifecycle for cutting edge commercial robotics products would be beneficial.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- You will be joining a small team that write software, conduct experiments, give high-profile demonstrations and develop innovative solutions to new problems.
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working, onsite sport and leisure facilities.
This Systems and Software Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.