9 days ago
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Location: Coalville Bardon Hill, LE67
Basis: Permanent - Full time or school hours
Ref: AD-Recruitment Admin
If you like working in a busy office with lots of variety and you see your work as a long term career, not a job. We have a new and exciting opportunity to join our support team as a Recruitment Administrator.
We are a well-established business with customers in high-tech and engineering industries. Our work involves head hunting and recruiting specialist scientists, engineers and managerial professionals for our customers.
Your role will be varied and occasionally fast paced, where no two days are the same!
Core activities will include:
- online researching to find candidates or company information,
- assessing and prioritising candidate CV’s,
- running online advert campaigns,
- running and preparing marketing emails,
- preparing written sales proposals and reports,
- preparing telephone call lists,
- customer care,
- arranging meetings etc.
To be successful you will need
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Databases
- Positive telephone manner
- Be efficient, well organised and business like
- Conscientious and service minded
- Experience in recruitment, technical or engineering industries is not required.
This is a full time role, although we may consider part-time for the right person. We also invite applications from apprentices.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including private healthcare and company bonus and personal development plan.
To apply, please contact Anna Daca on Tel: 01530 833825 or email.
Please state your salary expectations & desired hours of work on your application.