£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Quality Manager, Manufacturing, Birmingham, B19
Opportunity for a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer with leadership skills. The company design and manufacture electrical devices for oil and gas, petrochem, marine, defence and specialist vehicle applications.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Manager ideally from a manufacturing, assembly or engineering background.
- Someone looking to join a team that places pride in delivering an efficient and high quality service to their customers.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and PPAP documentation.
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, can-do management team.
- Established product brand.
- High integrity product.
- The company develops their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches.
- This will be a great opportunity for a person that wants to work for a company which expects to deliver high quality products which are assembled in a facility using compliant methods. We need a person that stands up for quality improvement and quality compliance.
The job will involve:
- Maintaining and developing Quality Management Systems to ensure on going compliance with ISO 9001, and bringing in ISO 14001.
- Monitoring and developing the quality inspection processes
- Being a proactive part of the leadership team.
This position is based in Birmingham and is within easy reach of rail networks.
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter from Euro Projects Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.