20 days ago
- Quality Inspector role
- Blue chip automotive / motorsport SME
- Working with CNC machined parts
- 8D problem solving
Quality Inspection position with a blue chip, innovative, dynamic and passionate high tech engineering business. This company holds world records in the Motorsport / Automotive sectors and are at the forefront of the industry.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business with a difference. Blue chip organization but with a strong focus on people and driving a positive company culture across the business.
- This company holds world records in the Motorsport / Automotive sectors and are one of the most exciting businesses to work for!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking and progressive board of directors / management team to drive H&S culture change across the business
This Quality Inspector job will suit:
- Someone from a proven quality background, automotive experience would be ideal but we are open on this for the right person.
- Experience of working within a CNC machining environment and inspecting machined or cast parts.
- Knowledge of any 8D problem solving.
The job will involve:
- Pre-delivery inspections (PDI) of machined automotive components.
- Working on 8D problem solving activities.
- Visual inspections, gauge check, verification of part marking and evaluation of supporting documentation.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Coventry, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Bedford, Rugby and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.