£23,000 - £26.500 + Shift Premium
4 months ago
- Hands on leadership position within a growing engineering business.
- The job is based on an afternoon shift pattern.
Varied job opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector or proven Quality Control Supervisor who wants to develop further. You will be responsible for managing a small team whilst retaining inspection duties, which include setting and operating calibration equipment. The role is working on an afternoon shift pattern.
Salary & Package: £23,000 to £26,500 + 20% premium for the afternoon shift (c£4,000 to £5,000). Excellent holidays and wider benefits offered. Hours of work on afternoons are: 1.25pm to 9.05pm Monday to Thursday, and 12:35pm to 7:00pm on a Friday.
This Quality Control Supervisor job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Inspector who has worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of leading or managing a small team would be ideal.
- Capable of operating inspection equipment and following engineering drawings.
The Quality Control Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic engineering manufacturer with a clean and modern working environment.
- Flexible salary depending on your level of experience and scope to develop further.
- Opportunity to work within a varied job. You will gain exposure to a number of different processes across production.
The Quality Control Supervisor job will involve:
- Responsibility for a range of areas, including; Safety, Quality, Equipment Allocation, Man Management, and Continuous Improvement.
- In Process inspection techniques, and overseeing final inspection and NDT.
- Prioritizing work load across multiple projects.
This job is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.