£40,000 to £45,000
22 days ago
QHSE Manager, North West Leicestershire
- Quality, Safety and Environmental Manager, QHSE Manager, QSE Manager.
- Multi-site, successful and growing engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- £40K - £45K salary + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
Are you a QHSE Manager, SHE Manager, H&S Manager or Quality Manager with a strong compliance and risk management background. This QHSE Manager jobs role would suit somebody from a rail engineering or very closely aligned regulated industry background who wants to join a successful, stable and growing engineering business.
The QHSE Manager job will suit:
- You will have strong knowledge of QHSE working practices.
- Your experience will cover compliance and audit management systems; accident investigation; delivery safety support; risk assessments and management.
- Any specific experience within the rail industry would be advantageous.
- This is not a high volume production environment – the company are developing systems that go through a test, installation and commissioning process onsite so the context of QHSE management is applied to contracts of work / projects.
- You are likely to hold one or more of the following types of qualifications; NEBOSH; Environmental Management; Occupational Health; Auditing.
The QHSE Manager job will involve:
- Strong focus on internal and external Quality and Health and Safety management of the contracts (projects).
- You will provide technical and legislative support to all internal teams which deliver a broad range of safety and control systems to rail industry customers.
- You will be responsible for several KPIs e.g. safety delivery; accident reporting and investigation; risk assessments and audits of key suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining and developing systems which ensure that risks are being managed in accordance with legal, statutory and contractual requirements.
- Undertake QHSE audits and drive a continuous improvement culture.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology in the last 3 years and is experiencing good growth in their core UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£40K - £45K as a guide) plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
This QHSE Manager job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.