about 1 month ago
QHSE Coordinator / Administrator, Suffolk CB9
QHSE jobs / Health & Safety Coordinator Jobs – 13% final salary pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical.
Are you seeking H&S Coordinator jobs, HSE jobs, SHE/SHEQ jobs or QHSE coordinator jobs? Do you have NEBOSH /IOSH training but are keen to develop further? We are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator / Health and Safety Administrator who has some experience within the manufacturing, engineering, industrial types of sectors (or someone with good H&S skills who is passionate about working in this sector)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 13% Final salary pension
- No shifts! Normal working hours
- The company turn over £70million approx. with 900+ staff across 14 sites
- Whilst they are quite a big company they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty. They keep the 13% final salary pension scheme open to new members to demonstrate that they care about your long term future. They also provide private health cover.
- Excellent bonus which has consistently paid out over the past 15 years.
The job will involve:
- A Health & Safety coordinator (or similar QHSE Coordinator) or Quality Coordinator or Continuous Improvement Assistant
- Ideally NEBOSH certificate or some sort of NEBOSH / IOSH training
- Goof communication skills – able to get key H&S messages across the business
- This is a very well established business. You will need to be a loyal person who is seeking as employer that can give that stability and long term career in return
- Someone who is keen to learn and develop
- Someone seeking Health & Safety jobs in Suffolk, Haverhill, Cambridge, sort of regions
This job is commutable from Suffolk, Haverhill, Cambridge, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Braintree
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.