14 days ago
- Purchasing Manager jobs role (must have CIPS / MCIPS and SME experience)
- 150+ headcount multinational engineering and manufacturing business
- Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Senior Buyer jobs
- Purchasing jobs in Ashby Leicestershire (NOT battle into a city centre)
- Join a multi-national business which has won the Queens Award for International trade
Are you seeking purchasing manager jobs, senior buyer jobs or supply chain manager jobs in the Ashby, Swadlincote, Ibstock, Loughborough, Burton, Tamworth sort of region? Are you seeking a 150+ headcount international business where as a Purchasing Manager you can develop a small team and really make a difference?
You will ideally have experience as a Senior Buyer, Supply Chain Manager or Purchasing Manager and either have some experience OR a desire to coach and mentor a small team in an agile and expanding business. You must have CIPS / MCIPS and have taken a small team through their CIPS development. You also are likely to have had SME experience working in engineering, manufacturing businesses with t/o of between £5m and £35m approx.
Procurement jobs / purchasing manager jobs commutable easily from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Coalville, Ibstock, Loughborough, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
This Purchasing Manager jobs role will suit:
- A purchasing manager or Senior buyer seeking a new challenge with a multi-national and expanding 155 headcount manufacturing / engineering business
- MCIPS or CIPS essential
- Experience of working within an engineering / manufacturing business (or wider automotive, aerospace, rail or industrial / manufacturing sectors) would be highly beneficial
- Strong Excel skills, able to handle and manipulate data
- Experienced with MRP / ERP systems and good IT skills would be beneficial
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics as you coach and mentor the team.
This Purchasing Manager jobs role is commutable from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Coalville, Ibstock, Loughborough, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Reference – ESAPM