£18,000 - £22,000
about 1 year ago
Purchasing Administrator, LE9, Leicestershire
- Are you looking for a junior buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing coordinator role with a highly professional and forward thinking business?
- This is an ideal role for a graduate, trainee or commercial professional looking to develop and establish a long term career.
- Excellent training opportunities, working in a fast paced environment with a vibrant and dynamic team (No two days are the same).
- You will be involved in sourcing parts that are used for prestigious clients in the Motorsport & automotive sectors.
This Purchasing Administrator job will suit:
- Any experience working within a professional office environment, in a commercially focused role – dealing with customers, internal departments or suppliers.
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication.
- A graduate or background in Business, administration or even purchasing would be ideal.
- Above all else someone with the right attitude, who is willing to learn and develop with the business.
The Purchasing Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business who have had success during a difficult period worldwide.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Military & Aerospace manufacturers as well as all of the major F1 teams).
- A business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits - £18,000 - £22,000 starting salary + Bonus.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Desford, Ashby De La Zouch, Markfield, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas in Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.