15 days ago
Project Manager – Shop fitting, Dudley, DY2. We require a Project Manager with Shop fitting (Fittings / fixture experience) for a complete solution interiors company. As project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
This job will suit:
- Project Manager with experience within the Shop fitting / fit-out and refurbishment industry
- Experience of producing bills of Materials (BOM’s), Bill of Quantities.
- Knowledge of shop fitting (fixtures / fittings)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The job is working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company vehicle
- Many prestigious clients,
- Friendly, team orientated company.
The job will involve:
- Establishing and developing professional relationships with assigned customer accounts
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop project plans to track progress
- Coordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service and resources in order to meet customers’ expectations
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Stoke on Trent, Lichfield, Tamworth, Worcester, Kidderminster
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.