£ Competitive Salary
11 days ago
Project Manager – Interior Fit Outs. Specialist interior refurbishment and fit out company with long standing customer base are looking to strengthen their Project Management/QS team. Great career prospects with this ambitious company that has retained its family values!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Local base, with most clients no more than two hours’ drive away
- Many prestigious clients, some going back thirty years.
- Friendly, team orientated company.
The job will involve:
- Managing either a variety of small works jobs up to c£50k or 2/3 projects over £100k in value
- Refurbs of ceilings, partitions, carpets
- Managing plumbers, electricians, air conditioning and IT suppliers
- Helping with producing bills of materials/quantities, priced tenders and quote comparisons
- Checking / reviewing tender documentation
- Nice 50/50 split between home and site
This job requires the following skills / qualifications
- An experienced Project Manager/QS with experience within the fit-out and refurbishment industry
- Experience of producing bills of Materials (BOM’s), Bill of Quantities.
- Knowledge of building and partitioning systems
- IOSH or SMSTS certificates, in order to carry out Risk Assessments and produce Method Statements (RAMS)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This job is commutable from, Loughborough, Leicester, Ashby, Coalville, Derby, Nottingham.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd