£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 months ago
Project Manager. Interior Fit out. Leicestershire, LE12
- Project Manager, Site Manager, Estimator ideally with a background in interiors, construction, fit out industry or similar.
- This will be well suited to someone looking to work for a successful & growing SME, looking for long term career progression within a customer focussed role – Dealing with customers from the start of a project, through to completion, you will be responsible for the organisation and delivery of commercial interior / fit out projects.
- NO overnight stayaways
- Roughly 50% at sites and 50% in the office
- Commutable to Loughborough, Coalville, Ashby, Leicester
40K + company car allowance + Bonus + other benefits
This Project Manager working environment:
- A well established and ambitious SME business who focus on delivering a first class customer experience.
- A friendly and dynamic team, a culture for continuous improvement and growth.
- Excellent starting salary up to £40,000 + Company Car Allowance + Bonus
- Travelling to customers within a midlands region, local site visits
- Plenty of career progression and development, head room in the business to enhance on your career and earnings.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing customer contracts from initial conception through to completion, managing procurement of material, labour, planning and customer updates.
- This will involve elements of estimating and quotation work so experience of this within a construction type environment would be beneficial
- Visiting customer sites, attending site surveys.
- Liaising with the technical teams in house, you will be provided a lot of support from Technical / finance departments but you will be the one to coordinate this according to the project plan.
- Planning projects. Experience with gant charts is fine.
- A first class service and experience for the customer from start to finish
This Project Manager job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Wigston, Oadby, Markfield, Ashby De La Zouch, Castle Donington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”