3 months ago
• Newly created Project Manager jobs role
• £20m t/o 150 headcount engineering business Nottinghamshire
• Manage automation, turnkey machinery, bespoke production machinery (£1m + design and build of special purpose machinery)
• Project manager jobs role Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Southwell
• Fantastic growth and stability – engineering business supplies capital equipment / high speed machinery to medical / pharmaceutical manufacturing
Are you a Project Manager or Project Engineer who has some experience of high speed, high value production machinery? Have you worked with or in partnership with machine builders ? Are you seeking Project engineer jobs or Project Manager jobs in the Nottingham, Derby, Newark, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire region?
Project Manager Experience Required
• You will need to be an engineer (mechanical or electrical)
• You will need to have good ability to manage and interface with external suppliers
• Ideally experience of some sort of electro-mechanical equipment (high speed machinery / bespoke PLC controlled equipment etc)
• Able to manage £1m + projects. We don’t necessarily need formal Project management training but certainly a robust, organised and structured person who can take the job on
• The business are a very friendly and supporting company, with a big focus on Learning & Development. You will be supported in this role
• 150 to 200 headcount business so an SME mentality in terms of “wearing a number of hats” – part of a 1000 + headcount international business
This Project Manager jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Long Eaton, Newark, Southwell, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Burton on Trent, Ashby, Melbourne.
REF : ESPEE
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.