£40,000 to £50,000
7 months ago
Project Manager, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Project Manager jobs role.
- Newly created Project Manager position to manage a diverse range of projects - a pivotal role in the future growth of the business.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the rail and process safety sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow.
- Role would suit a Project Manager with experience of working with engineering teams to successfully delivering engineering projects against commercial / contract terms.
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience + pension + flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
The Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager with experience of delivering engineering projects against commercial contract terms (defined schedules, costs, penalty clauses etc…).
- You will have a proven track record of working closely with engineering teams to drive projects to a successful conclusion, ensuring projects they are delivered against the contract terms / commercial agreements.
- Any specific exposure to any of the following would be advantageous rail engineering projects; NEC contracts; electrical/electronic/software systems; SCADA / PLC systems; industrial control systems.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an engineering or similar discipline.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering engineering projects from the definition phase to final customer handover.
- You will predominately be responsible for delivering the high value projects within the business (£1m+), but you will also pick up some of the lower value (£50K+) projects from time-to-time.
- The customers are large corporates / blue chips, so high value project contracts involve commercial terms such as defined schedules, penalty clauses, stage-gate invoicing, liquidated damages.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Role may involve some travel to customer project sites (UK based) when appropriate.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working including a lunch time finish on Friday!
- The company specialise in the design and manufacture of integrated safety, control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Stable and successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology and is experiencing good growth in their UK and international markets.
This Project Manager job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.