£30,000 - £35,000
11 months ago
Project Engineer / Graduate Project Engineer jobs role. Design and manufacture of medical devices. Are you a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Project Engineer looking to develop your career within a more project management focused position?
Mission of Role:
To turn medical device concepts into reality and support customers of this leading medical device technology consulting business to create working prototypes and viable products.
- Capture a customer specifications, product ideas and concepts to be translated into product development.
- Support product innovation and conceptualisation.
- Deliver pre-production working prototypes.
- Develop a network of prototype manufacturing suppliers to assist the product development process.
- Manage customer expectations and project milestones.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- Someone who is innovative and explorative.
- Projects are largely mechanical engineering focused but may contain aspects of electrical / control engineering.
- You will be technically minded with a keen eye for smaller details.
- Customer facing role so strong communication skills will be needed.
- You are likely to hold a degree, Biology related or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working alongside customers to produce a finished product for their design concepts.
- You will be an integral part of a small, flexible and agile design and development team.
- The company is committed to making a real change to the medical device industry.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure within the industry.
The job will involve:
- Planning, management and coordination of engineering projects from order to commissioning / customer handover.
- You will manage projects from the moment they become live and you will keep customers informed of progress until the project is delivered.
- Assessing problems before they occur and putting corrective actions in place to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- Liaising across the business (engineering, purchasing, sales, production etc…) keeping all project stakeholders informed of project progress, managing their activities and deadlines.
- Other activities will include; creating project plans, product creation and testing prototypes.
- Hands on engineering and product development.
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Abingdon, Oxford, Aylesbury, Swindon, Bicester, Dorchester, Wantage and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Barker-Tabreham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd