over 1 year ago
- Project Coordinator
- Would suit a PA / pro-active and customer focused administrator / coordinator in Ashby / Ibstock / Loughborough / Rothley / Twycross / Appleby Magna
- Some flexibility on hours (30 or 37 hour week).
- 25 days holiday rising to 27
- Full training provided (you need to be pro-active, customer focused and passionate about continuous improvement)
Are you seeking really diverse customer focused jobs in the Ashby / Ibstock / Loughborough / Rothley / Twycross / Appleby Magna region? Full training will be provided.
- Project Coordinator & Resourcing Lead
- The function of the role is to coordinate our recruitment projects – full training will be provided
- We recruit Managing Directors, Ops Directors, Sales Directors and senior managers for expanding technology businesses across the UK.
- You will source candidates – doing structured LinkedIn searches and mini marketing campaigns.
- Full training provided. The role will expand as you grow in confidence and expertise, you will start to coordinate the whole recruitment process, setting up interviews, engaging with candidates and clients.
- Established since 1996 we are a highly profitable team of 18 people
- We have excellent length of tenure within our business with most of the team having been with the business for over 8 years
- We are friendly, conscientious and really take pride and care in our work
- We take a detailed and methodical approach to our assignments (so that mix of ‘structured process’ but ‘people focused’ is what we look for)
- We operate across lots of different sectors – engineering, medical, automotive, aerospace. As a result we are a highly stable and growing business
What we need
- You will have good admin skills but not really be just looking at admin jobs. This role is much more varied and interesting. Full training provided but experience as a PA / personal assistant / internal sales / project coordinator or similar would be beneficial (alternatively a graduate)
- You will be local to Bardon Hill (Ashby / Ibstock / Loughborough / Rothley / Twycross / Appleby Magna sort of regions)
- Someone who has really good communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to follow a process – we use Trello software/system to track our projects and have a high level of rigour / process around our campaigns
- We recruit Managing Directors, Ops Directors, Sales Directors but also graduates. All the people we deal with are friendly conscientious and professional so you will need to mirror these core values
- We quite like people who will look to ‘push things along’. It’s our job to reach out to people so rather than just send an email we would like someone who gives a person a call and makes things happen.
- There is admin in the role but plenty of really interesting research projects and also plenty of chance to engage with people (so a very varied jobs role)
This Project Coordinator jobs role is based at Bardon Hill, easily commutable from Ashby / Ibstock / Loughborough / Rothley / Twycross / Appleby Magna
To apply for this appointment, please email Sophie Taylor with your CV Reference EPR