over 1 year ago
Production Planner / Logistics Planner – CV1, Coventry, Warwickshire.
Salary & Package: £22,000 - £24,000 salary, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
This job will suit:
- Production Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain or Purchasing professional with experience in supporting operations in and engineering manufacturing organisation
- Degree/HNC/HND level experience in a procurement environment
- Excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines
- Good numerical and analytical skills – able to produce reports, on KPIs, On Time Delivery, Inventory Targets
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Genuine market leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technology systems for automotive, and specialist vehicle applications.
- You will be joining a business that is passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Planning production and logistics plan
- Manage MRP system
- Manage the capacity plan to optimise output. Make the capacity plan through the understanding of parts planning and machine/man availability
- Deputise for the Internal Logistics Team Leader as and when necessary
This job is commutable from Coventry and surround areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.