£28,000 per annum
2 months ago
- Assistant level Production Planning position
- Global engineering business, early Friday finish, excellent benefits package!
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner who can support operations by planning materials within the business. Experience within an engineering or heavy / capital plant equipment environment would be ideal. This is a really varied position that involves using ERP / MRP systems to ensure production levels are planned efficiently.
Salary & Package: c£28,000. 25 days holiday + banks. Wider development opportunities.
This Production Planner job will suit:
- Some planning experience, preferably in a heavy manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Organised individual with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with IT packages, ideally some prior experience with MRP systems.
The Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Leading manufacturer, part of a global business with the benefits of a smaller, personable team.
- Opportunities for further development in house.
- Competitive salary and package with possible flexibility for the right person.
The Production Planner job will involve:
- Review purchase request for material via MRP.
- Plan & expedite the required material to ensure availability to meet production demand whilst maintaining inventory levels.
- Support efforts to reduce RAW & WIP inventory.
This job is commutable from Coalville
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.