Kirkby in Ashfield
£28,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
Production Planner role using Production Schedule MRP systems. Exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing family owned B2B, high-pace, fast-changing, batch style, high end / bespoke manufacturing business.
Salary guide £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
This job will suit:
- Production Planner or Materials Scheduler with a good understanding of MRP / ERP systems or the ability to learn new systems.
- Previous employment within a fast paced, target driving environment would be useful – any additional awareness to production processes / engineering timescales / supply chain processes would be very useful to help settle into the role quickly.
- Highly motivated with a Continuous Improvement mindset.
The job will involve:
- Produce Production Plan / Schedules daily to meet and maintain inbound stock levels.
- Optimise and develop the MRP system, ensuring planning data is regularly updated.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to help drive continuous improvement across the business, with a key emphasis within the production process as a whole.
- The supply chain is a carefully selected group of high specification with overnight delivery as a standard service.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Rapidly growing family owned business.
- High end / bespoke manufacturing – leaders in the industry.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality are right at the top of the company’s mindset.
- Competitive salary, employee benefits and working conditions.
This job is based in Kirkby in Ashfield and commutable from surrounding areas of Mansfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Hucknall, Ripley and North Nottingham.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd