£20,500 per annum + Shift Premium
26 days ago
- Seeking Operatives from a Production background.
- Would suit someone with a good manual skills.
- Prior experience working with tools or machinery.
- CNC positions also available, training provided.
- Earning potential c£26,000 to £28,000 per annum.
Opportunity to work within a varied position for a rapidly growing engineering business. Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. Shifts rotate across mornings, afternoons, nights.
Salary & Package: £20,500 + shift premium (20% when working afternoons, 30% on nights). 5% employer pension. 25 days holiday + banks. OT paid at x1.45 hourly rate.
37 hours per week - Mornings 6 - 1:30 Mon to Thurs, early Friday finish. Afternoons 1:30pm to 9:00pm Mon to Thurs, 7pm finish on a Friday. Nights are Monday to Thursday 21.05 to 6.10am - No Friday work whilst on Nights.
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within an assembly / mechanic / production environment who would like to broaden their experience within a different sector.
- Someone from a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to train and develop new skills.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings and afternoons midweek – and help with overtime.
The job will involve:
- Working to engineering drawings and using tools.
- Inspecting components to ensure quality is high
- Compiling associated documents and working with production.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company who are a market leader within their sector.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within different areas of the business.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd