£17,000 - £19,000
over 2 years ago
Permanent and Temporary positions available – immediate urgent start available. We are looking for candidates with good hands on manual skills, capable of using tools and having a good eye for detail.
Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. This position is working on a rotating shift pattern.
Salary & Package: £17,000 to £19,000 + rotating shift premium (c£2,000 to £3,000 additional salary). Overtime opportunities available
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within a manufacturing / production / assembly environment who would like to broaden their experience.
- Good dexterity and capable of using a range of tools.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings, afternoons, and nights – and help with overtime. You will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work.
The job will involve:
- Using tools to debur products and assemble components to specification.
- Working within a team to ensure targets are met and quality is achieved.
- Wider hands on duties where required to support the process.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Role is on a three shift system; mornings, afternoons and nights midweek.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd