£ Competitive Salary
13 days ago
Production Manufacturing Manager job vacancy. Leadership of 3-4 production shift team leaders and operatives to deliver on the manufacturing KPI’s of quality, costs, OTIF, production H&S and continuous improvement. This manufacturing manager role reports to the Operations Director.
Salary Guideline: £35-37,000, For the right candidate there may be some further flexibility in salary
This Manufacturing Manager job vacancy requires:
- Experience of leading a manufacturing team.
- Experience of working in a professional business with a continuous improvement culture.
- Knowledge of problem solving tools like 8D, Ishikawa fishbone analysis, root cause to drill down on the causes and find long term solutions.
- The ability to coach and develop the shift leaders, leading to trust, confidence and empowerment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company.
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book.
- Career progression. This is an opportunity to join a new leadership team and become part of the future success of the business.
The job will involve:
- Day-to-day manufacturing management, and delivery on QCD KPI’s and production metrics.
- Mentoring, coaching and developing direct reports.
- Continuous improvement.
- Take a leading role in the daily operations meeting.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, Crewe and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.