£38,000 - £40,000
27 days ago
Production Manager. Rare opportunity to join specialist division of worldwide hygienic FMCG group. Delivering quality products on time, safely and efficiently. A chance to show your people leadership skills! £40,000 package plus benefits.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Production Supervisor/Manager, with a hygienic FMCG background, capable of providing motivational leadership.
- Highly quality and safety conscious, always putting the customer first
- Passion for self-development and continuous improvement within the business
- Experience within food, food ingredients or agricultural feed is a real help
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Friendly dedicated team, working in pleasant surroundings
- £38-40,000 package plus big company benefits.
- Superb support and training
- Promotion encouraged, with opportunities throughout the UK and overseas!
The job will involve:
- Supervising a dedicated production line on the site, which includes line management of your team of operatives.
- Continual team development, blending your own style with the backing of the big company training that’s available.
- Control of all equipment, to the relevant H&S and quality regulations.
- Taking responsibility for the site when senior managers are away
This job is commutable from Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Olney, Northampton, Towcester, Brackley, Banbury, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Bedford, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire.