£40,000 to £45,000
3 months ago
Production Manager, Hastings, East Sussex
- Production Manager jobs, Manufacturing Manager jobs, Operations Manager jobs.
- SME manufacturing business based in Hastings with a global customer base.
- Stable business with strong growth plans and an excellent team working culture.
- Role would suit a Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager or Operations Manager looking to step into a senior management role in a business where you can really make an impact.
- People enjoy working for the business and stay for a number of years.
- £40K - £45K commensurate with experience + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
Production Manager job. Leadership, management and development of a team of 20-30 headcount (incorporating Team Leaders) that covers production, maintenance and quality/health & safety. Key focus on the development of people and processes to support a growing business. The role will have strong links to the commercial team for planning production and the R&D team for future product innovations. Genuine opportunity for career development – role has future Operations Manager / Operations Director potential.
This Production Manager job will suit:
- A Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager or Operations Manager seeking a broad remit – management of production, maintenance and quality/health & safety.
- We are looking for a Production Manager that can drive forward a production / manufacturing team within a growing SME – this will involve a focus on the development of people and processes.
- You will have the ability to lead, manage and develop a team of roughly 20-30 headcount, there will 3 Team Leaders within the team to support you.
- Any previous experience of working within a plastics manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential.
The Production Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £7 million t/o, SME materials development manufacturing business supplying a global market.
- The company develops and provides high quality performance materials for the leisure, industrial and agricultural market sectors. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
- You will be joining a business with strong growth plans, a strong team culture and a dedication to innovative product development.
- £40,000 to £45,000 commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, bonus and private healthcare.
This Production Manager job is commutable from Brighton, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Rye, Robertsbridge, Polegate and Battle.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.