£22,000 to £26,000 per annum
3 months ago
- Varied role that has a 50/50 split between product design using CAD and supporting order processing.
- Could suit a Graduate / Junior candidate that has some brief experience within a similar discipline.
Salary & Package: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on experience. 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays) that rise with service. Bonus scheme and medical insurance.
This Product Designer job will suit:
- A proven Product Designer or Graduate from a Design based course.
- Capable of reading technical drawings and using CAD software. The business use AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor, although we can be flexible on 3D packages e.g Solidworks.
- Flexible, team centric individual. This is a small team and wider duties, such as order processing, will be a part of this position.
The Product Designer job will involve:
- Identifying necessary materials and supporting the product design of furniture related products.
- Using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor to create both 2D and 3D designs.
- Work with the wider team to create a materials list for each project.
- Supporting order processes.
The Product Design job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A close working smaller team with the backing and security of a larger group.
- Opportunity to have a blend between design work and wider projects related duties.
- Competitive salary depending on your level of experience. Excellent benefits package. Possible scope for future progression within the business.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd