Commensurate with Experience
5 months ago
Principal FPGA Design Engineer, North London
- Principal FPGA Design Engineer jobs role.
- Highly successful, multi-site, defence, marine and aerospace sector engineering business.
- Electronic design, test and certification of systems based around advanced FPGAs.
- Interesting and diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
- Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
Principal FPGA Design Engineer jobs role with a growing business to support the delivery of Defence, Marine and Aerospace projects. Are you seeking Principal FPGA Design Engineer jobs or FPGA Design Engineer jobs based in North London?
This Principal FPGA Design Engineer job will suit:
- A senior level FPGA Engineer with experience of working on systems containing multiple FPGAs.
- Proven track record of analyzing system requirements at the highest level and decomposing them into a suitable implementation for a product.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronics engineering or systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- The company work on UK Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you are eligible to obtain security clearance.
The Principal FPGA Design Engineer job will involve:
- The Principal FPGA Design Engineer is responsible for the decomposition of top level system or product requirements into an implementable FPGA architecture.
- Responsibility for FPGA developments from preliminary specification to verified design running on the target hardware.
- Provide expert knowledge of electronic design, test and certification of systems based around advanced FPGAs.
- Provide coaching, leadership and guidance to other Design Engineers.
Benefits and Company Overview:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- This is an employer who is genuinely passionate about employee development and progression.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.