£23,000 to £26,000 + Overtime + Bonus
over 2 years ago
Precision Fitter, S1, Sheffield
Negotiable salary dependent on experience. Good benefits – holiday allowance and pension contributions. Opportunity to develop further as you grow into the job.
Exciting Fitter role whereby you will have the opportunity to work on a range bespoke precision tools, following diagrams and assembling complete products. Mechanical bias but some electrical experience would be an advantage as their will be some wiring duties.
This job will suit:
- Experienced, hands on, fitter. Mechanical bias and some electrical experience would be ideal.
- Specific precision tool experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics to work on special purpose machines.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, world leading, engineering company currently experiencing good levels of growth.
- Competitive salary, good benefits, opportunity to develop moving forward.
- Friendly, supportive working culture.
The job will involve:
- Fitting and assembling bespoke machines.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Working on precision equipment to high standards, an eye for detail and problem solving skills are key.
- Piping up, testing, fault diagnosis and correction of pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825