about 1 month ago
• Planner jobs role / Scheduler jobs role, would suit someone who is friendly who can handle data (good with Excel).
• Chance to work in fast growth e-commerce sector
• HQ is Grantham Lincolnshire. So this planner, scheduler, coordinator jobs role / planner jobs role will suit a coordinator or planner seeking jobs in the Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Nottingham / Nottinghamshire region
Are you seeking project coordinator jobs, planner jobs or ecommerce jobs in the Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Lincoln, Nottingham region? Are you a friendly person who combines excellent communication skills with an ability to handle data (using Excel). This is a varied job that will develop your analytical skills, organisational skills, communication skills.
What we need for this planner jobs role
• Commutable to Grantham / can easily relocate to this region
• You must be friendly, a good communicator, inquisitive and seeing a role that mixes some analysis with people interaction
• Full training provided and happy to look at excellent candidates who want to work for a fantastic company (see below!)
• A Management Team passionate about enriching the lives of all employees not only professionally (via investment in career development) but also personally (via private healthcare, flexible working arrangements and continuous commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of our people).
• A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity, humility and making tomorrow even better are valued above all.
• Unwavering commitment to the environment, with short term and long term initiatives across all areas of the business to mitigate carbon footprint, ensure sustainability and ultimately negate our environmental impact.
Key characteristics we are seeking:
• Attention to detail – Must have excellent attention to detail and identify anomalies quickly and effectively.
• Professionalism – Must display honesty, reliability, and a natural drive to achieve high standards.
• A good communicator who is transparent & honest – Must be able to communicate and organise across all departments and levels of the business.
• Authentic team player – We are a family and it’s all about contributing to the Vision and living by the Values every day.
• Adept at problem solving – Must be able to solve routine issues in a positive and collaborative way. (No blame culture.)
• Flexibility & Agility – Someone who is flexible in their approach and can adapt to changes quickly.
• Innovative and Inquisitive – Someone who wants to make a difference, challenges the current methods and ways of working and offers innovation and solutions.
This Planner jobs role is based in Grantham commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Melton Mowbray, Lincoln, Loughborough, Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding or areas commutable to Nottingham / Grantham (East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire)
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.