£50,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
National Sales Manager, LU5, Dunstable / Luton
Are you seeking a Sales Manager jobs / Head of Sales jobs near Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas. This is a £15m t/o manufacturing / engineering business who supply engineering components into rail, automotive, aerospace, industrial engineering etc. Are you seeking sales manager jobs with a focus on team leadership?
This job will suit:
- A Sales Manager / Head of Sales who has experience managing a small team of sales professionals.
- As Head of Sales you will have experience of working in expanding SMEs.
- You will have experience dealing with industrial / engineering / manufacturing sectors – having sold products (mechanical or electrical) to rail, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing sectors etc.
- A Sales & Marketing Manager or Commercial Manager seeking a mix of sales leadership and key account management
- Alternatively a Technical sales engineer / Regional sales manager seeking that step up into a Head of Sales / senior national sales manager jobs role
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An incredibly stable business going through a period of growth backed by a large PLC but operates very autonomously as its own business unit.
- A fantastic modern facility, a well-established team with an excellent work ethic and a great environment to work in.
- Great career prospects, opportunity for someone to make the step up into management / a more senior sales position – getting you on the path of becoming a Sales Director.
- Starting salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus.
The job will involve:
- Leading a team of sales professionals who are already performing, offer coaching and further development as well as implemented some sales best practice.
- Provide Sales analysis, sales forecasting and put together reports working directly with the MD.
- Seeing key customers and developing strategic relationships in order to expand footprint within customer accounts and develop more business.
This job is commutable from Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.