£30,000 - £38,000 TBC approx guide only
3 months ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job Haverhill Cambridge Colchester Suffolk region
- Days 8:00 to 17:00 Mon-Friday. No shifts, 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
- Incredibly stable £70m t/o 600+ headcount business : offering you & your family long term job security
- Overall package £40,000 +
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer or maintenance engineer seeking a business that can offer incredible job security and a family ethos? Alternatively, are you an electrical engineering, electrician, maintenance technician seeking Maintenance engineer jobs in the Haverhill, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Suffolk / Cambridgeshire region?
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- No shifts! Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:00
- Brand new £6m facility : manufacturing, industrial engineering /mechanical engineering
- 13% pension!! 25 days holiday, profit bonus, private medical
- Incredibly stable business – they have over 12 sites across the UK are still family owned and can really offer you stable employment
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs role will involve:
- Working as part of a small maintenance team, performing preventative maintenance on plant and equipment across the site
- A reasonable amount of the maintenance is electrical maintenance on the cranes on site (these are Demag cranes). Just to make you aware, there will be some working from heights in this role (so if you have IPAF that would be great)
- You will ideally be multi-skilled.
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A maintenance engineer or maintenance technician seeking maintenance jobs or engineering jobs in the Haverhill, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Suffolk / Cambridgeshire region
- You will ideally be used to working in a heavy industrial environments (manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace, rail ; any mechanical engineering or manufacturing type of sectors).
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out PPM and implementing maintenance systems and checks
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: a maintenance manager or senior maintenance engineer with humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
This Maintenance Engineer jobs role is commutable from Haverhill, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Saffron Walden, Suffolk / Cambridgeshire
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.