Commensurate with Experience
about 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs, Maintenance Technician jobs.
- Medium to high volume manufacturing environment – full product development capability
- Role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with a multi-skilled mechanical and electrical engineering background.
- Modern, state of the art, clean, well-organised manufacturing facility.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs role. Multi-skilled role to carry out effective fault finding and maintenance of both mechanical and electrical systems - hydraulic and pneumatic systems; machine control systems; machine safety systems; PLC controlled machinery (faultfinding and programming).
Are you seeking Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer jobs or Maintenance Technician jobs in the Doncaster, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- A Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician with experience of performing effective fault finding and maintenance of both mechanical and electrical systems.
- Specific experience of working within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician on the following types of equipment / machinery would be beneficial; hydraulic and pneumatic systems; machine control systems; machine safety systems; PLC controlled machinery (faultfinding and programming).
- You are likely to have completed a recognised apprenticeship / similar qualification in a mechanical, electrical, production or similar engineering discipline.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Ensure the effective running of all plant, equipment and buildings through regular maintenance programmes in order to minimise the impact of breakdowns.
- Implement and developing Mechanical and Electrical reliability based maintenance techniques for all equipment.
- Deliver a fast and robust breakdown response through effective fault-finding techniques in order to ensure all equipment runs reliably with no faults forward.
- Carry out detailed root-cause analysis and machine analysis work where appropriate to minimise serious faults reoccurring.
- Install, commission and de-commission of plant and machinery as required.
- Ensure the generation and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Medium sized manufacturing business (roughly 300 headcount) with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician to work within a multi-skilled role to ensure the effective running of all plant and machinery in a clean, well organised manufacturing facility.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.