Commensurate with Experience
13 days ago
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Product Manager, Solihull
- Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Product Manager jobs, Aftersales Product Manager jobs.
- Dynamic and globally recognised British vehicle engineering brand.
- Fantastic opportunity for somebody to create, lead and grow a brand new Parts and Accessories function within a rapidly growing motorcycle manufacturing organisation.
- You will be joining a commercial team responsible for the global distribution of products and services including vehicles, parts, accessories and clothing as well as providing customer aftersales support.
- £40,000 to £50,000 salary commensurate with experience, company pension, 25 days holiday plus all public holidays; some home working available on an on-going basis.
This Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Product Manager job will suit:
- A candidate with a proven track record of driving the growth of a parts and accessories function within an automotive business. Previous experience within a low volume / premium level automotive or motorcycle or motorsport brand would be advantageous.
- You will be joining a dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation so we are looking for a candidate with the passion to drive the growth of a parts and accessories function from scratch.
- You will be joining a business with a collaborative team working culture so you will need to engage the team and wider business / take them on the journey with you.
This Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Product Manager job will have the following responsibilities:
- Newly created role that will give you the opportunity to define the parts and accessories systems from scratch and then lead and grow the entire parts and accessories operation to meet profit and service level KPI’s.
- Define the parts and accessories strategy.
- Define the pricing structure.
- Manage the purchase and implementation of a new parts and accessories system.
- Manage all aspects of the parts and accessories operation, including budget management; sales & purchasing forecasting; customer service levels.
This Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Product Manager job is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Tamworth, Redditch, Warwick.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.