Excellent hourly rate
3 months ago
Mechanical Fitter - Contract. Excellent hourly rate! Coalville, Leicestershire. Dayshift.
Mechanical Fitter for an Initial 10 week fixed contract.
The Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
- Strong background and knowledge of manufacturing methods.
- Precise and methodological assembly of complex tooling components.
- Experience of working to detailed assembly drawings.
- Working to aerospace tolerances experience would be ideal.
- Some basic knowledge of CNC operation and manual machining techniques.
- Apprenticeship trained would be beneficial.
The Mechanical Fitter working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working conditions within an award winning engineering business.
- Fantastic culture, friendly and supportive attitude across the business.
- A multi-national, multi-million pound organisation who are world leaders in what they do.
- Company that provides turnkey solutions.
- Excellent hourly rate available with overtime opportunity.
The Mechanical Fitter will involve:
- Responsible for the mechanical assembly and construction of machines and machine components / sub-assemblies.
- Undertaking Geometric alignments and corrections as required.
- Performing laser calibration.
- Installation of machines on customer sites in the UK and abroad.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jack Ludford