£25,000 - £28,000
10 months ago
Mechanical Engineer, NG1, Nottingham
- Experienced mechanical engineer, mechanical fitter, mechanical technician to work within a team of engineers – apprentice trained mechanical engineer well suited.
- Assembly of mechanical machinery, working within the automation & material handling sector.
- Excellent package, £25,000 - £28,000. Early finish on a Friday.
This Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical engineer, mechanical technician, mechanical fitter, mechanical assembly or similar, apprentice trained in mechanical engineering would be ideal.
- Experience working with CNC lathes or CNC milling machinery, reading technical drawings and assemble bespoke machinery.
- Based within a commutable distance of Nottingham.
The Mechanical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for an innovative and technical engineering business, who design and manufacture bespoke machinery.
- Excellent training and development opportunities, a very friendly and supportive company culture.
- Very stable business going trhogh sustainable growth, they have a full sales order book moving into 2021.
- Excellent salary £25,000-£28,000 with an early finish on a Friday.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Hucknall, Ilkeston, Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.