Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
6 months ago
- Working with a diverse and well-established global brand, operating in Defence, Marine and Automotive markets.
- This is a dynamic and forward thinking business that has experienced significant business growth in the last 8-10 years alone.
- There is a key focus on digital content marketing with this role. You will be heavily involved in developing the business’ website and social media branding.
Marketing Executive Jobs role with an R&D and technology focussed business. This is a fantastic opportunity to influence the way this business is viewed on all digital platforms. You will be involved in projects focussed on brand new technology for the industry, throughout the development and production phases - so a very exciting product to market!
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + 6% pension + Health & Medical insurance.
This Marketing Executive Job will suit:
- A Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant or Digital Marketing professional.
- Experience of digital marketing for websites and social media, ideally using WordPress or a similar package.
- You will likely be degree qualified in a Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Any experience of using PPC or Google AdWords would also be beneficial.
The Marketing Executive Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering and technology company (£50m t/o, over 300 headcount: approx. figures).
- Innovative and focused on developing new technologies and engineering solutions.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 15 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + 6% pension + Health & Medical insurance.
The Marketing Executive Job will involve:
- Managing digital marketing campaigns across the company website and social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Working closely with external marketing specialists and leading the development of business-wide digital marketing processes.
- Website planning, development, content and site updates.
- Reporting with PPC and Google AdWords campaigns.
This Marketing Executive Job is commutable from Northampton, Rugby, Nuneaton, Coventry, Daventry, Kettering, Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”